Me & My Life...

Me & My Life...

quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2011

Sometimes...



Sometimes

Sometimes I feel empty
Sometimes I feel sad
And then I feel angry
Other times I feel mad
                                                                                                                                                               
Sometimes touching the sky
Sometimes walking by the years                                               
Other times I feel like cry                                                       
And then I feel the tears

                                                  Sometimes my soul is weak
                                                  Sometimes I pray to God
                                                  Other times I try to sleep
                                                  And then I feel proud

Sometimes I have hope                                                                
Sometimes my friends are amazing                                     
Other times I feel all alone 
And then I keep believing…

Have a good night & sweet dreams!!!!

Sem comentários: